Masked by Myers has been created to bring you a sustainable mask that is kind to our planet and also to your skin – a mask that is comfortable to wear and stands out from the rest. We want to ensure that you have a mask that you actually want to wear. Everything from fabric to the elastic and ear tabs have been carefully sourced and tested so that our masks are safe to use, easy to wear, and oh so fun to flaunt!
Our Everyday collection consists of masks made with 100% Egyptian cotton with a high thread count. These come in plain solid colors and colorful prints that are super soft and great for daily wear.
Our Lush collection is for the fashionistas who want to make a statement. These masks are made with various distinctive fabrics such as silk brocade, silk satin, and lace. While these masks are fancy in style, we have ensured that the layer of fabric that will touch your face will only be silk or cotton. Beautiful and breathable!
And then there is Luxe. My oh my! You have to try these to believe it. This luxuriously smooth collection is made with only and ONLY 100% Charmeuse silk. Silk on the outside, silk on the inside – these masks ooze with opulence. Charmeuse silk is the softest on the skin and is an excellent insulator, which keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Also, did you know that silk as a fabric is naturally hypoallergenic and nonabsorbent? What? Did we just learn that we could be sexy, comfortable, and safe at the same time? Oh yes!
The exterior fabric of all our masks is treated with water repellent nano-coating which is effective for up to 20 washes. With an exception of the reversible Binary masks which are 3 layers, all our masks are 2 layers with an opening to add a filter should you wish to. All our masks are secured with super soft round elastic and adjustable tabs for a snug fit.
We are currently in a state of a global pandemic and we understand that it has been challenging for most businesses. We believe in building resilience and are therefore committed to supporting local tailors ad embroiderers. We maintain ethical sourcing of our material and ensure that our products achieve the finest level of quality.
If you would like to refer to the World Health Organization’s guidelines on fabric masks, please click here.
Important to note:
- Sewn, assembled, and packed with care at our workshop in Hong Kong.
- Product will be shipped 5-7 days from date of order placed.
- Free shipping in Hong Kong.
- Free worldwide shipping for orders over US$120. We are not responsible for any customs/duties issues outside of Hong Kong.
- For hygiene purposes filters are not included.
- Due to the nature of the product, all sales are final. There are no exchanges or returns.
- All our masks are non-surgical masks meant for general protection and not for medical use. A reusable mask is a more sustainable option than a disposable mask.